Friday, February 11, 2011

My New Favorite Layout

I am very picking about scrappin' Adelyn's new born pictures...
maybe because she is most likely my last,
maybe because her birth was such a blessing,
maybe because I know someday she will be a scrapper herself
and look at my pages,
or maybe all of the above!
So when I saw this fun challenge over at Sketcky Thursday I went all in!
They posted a sketch, you had to use green and pink, a heart,
and have list about a loved one... PERFECT!
I am crazy about my elephant paper by Suzy Ultman and
this bunting is so sweet I want to make it life sized!

I paper pieces my elephant and hand journaled on the tag.

(See his little heart ear)

I just can't seem to make a page without a doily!

Since I fell in love with the page so,
I thought I would extend it into a full spread.

Most of this paper is from the Nana's Nursery line
and yes that is a big doily on this side, too!
Pages like this remind me
why scrap booking is in my soul!




2 comments:

Erin K said...

I LOVE this too! I love the buttons added to the banner and I I love that you keep using doilies. And I really like this paper....I may just have to order some! And of course, the pics are so meaningful! Hard to believe she was soooo tiny. Perfection!

LaLa said...

Love, love this layout. It brought tears to my eyes. I remember that day. Soooo much love!!!!

Post a Comment