Friday, March 16, 2012

Pirate Princess

Who says girls can't be pirates?
And my what cute one Addy made when she was 22 months!
This adorable pirate paper is from Rusty Pickle... ya, it is old.
The grey polka- dot paper is new from My Mind's Eye and I am a bit smitten by it!
The cards are Crate Paper... gotta love them!
I added tulle and a bow from old scraps.
Tulle is such a cheap way to add fun texture to pages...
plus it comes in every color!
The title is actually that strip along the bottom of the paper...
the Rusty Pickle line was Pirate Princess. 
I just trimmed it and dove tailed it,
to match the other My Mind's Eye stickers.
You can see the new Miss Caroline products HERE.
Let me know if you want to order some... and trust me you want to order some!
I have been adding a little side topper to lots of pages these days. 
This one was made of a Martha's Stewart doily and scraps from the page.
The grey button came as an extra from a cardigan I bought- how is that for planning?

Adelyn is 2 now and since Mike has been away visiting his Lala...
she and I have had lots of quality girl time, so all I want to scrap is her!

2 comments:

Erin K said...

Love it! Great layout and could Addy be any cuter! And now your Facebook status update is making sense. LOL! I was wondering who you were talking about. I'll have to go take a peak!

Allison said...

Very cute! I would have thought you would only want to scrap Mike since he is away. I bet he is having a blast... glad you are enjoying some girl time!

Post a Comment