Friday, June 8, 2012

Project Life Layout

 I made this fun project life layout with my Sew Artsy Kit...
My etsy store pretty much exploded this spring and
became a pretty big deal around our house...
 so I had to add it to our project life album....
 The Sew Artsy Kit has so many wonderful papers
and fun things to make embellishments... 
It was alot of fun to just slide it all into the page protectors!
 I made my own fabric flower and
used a lovely resin flower cabochon for the center. 

 The ric-rac and measuring tape made for cute borders.
But my favorite were all the stitching rub ons!
You get black and white ones in the kit! 
 My journaling was the story of how and why I opened up my shop!


 I included pictures for my shop and my new business cards... 
I think I love how the page looks 'hand-made' like my shop!

There are still a few kits left... so head over HERE and order yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment