Thursday, August 5, 2010

Anniversary Week For Practical Scrappers

It is Practical Scrappers first anniversary! And to celebrate they are hosting a week of challenges. I thought I would join to help get my little scrapping blog off to a running start (again) So here we go...

Day 1: Use your #1 Favorite Product

If you have ever cropped with me you will might guess ribbon or buttons, but really my favorite product is STICKLES!
On example of embellishing with Stickles is this foam heart. The Stickles add dimension and sparkle to tie in the glitter chip board letters.





Another page with Stickles is this birthday spread. I used Stickles for my border and on the flowers for that extra something.





For more ways to use Sticles check out this video HERE.
PS. If you cant tell from these two spreads my 2nd favorite product would be the corner rounder from Creative Memories... can't live with out that little thing!

2 comments:

Erin K said...

I love the corner rounder too! Just too lazy to get it out and use it!

Anonymous said...

My fave product is "bling" but mostly Stickles! I love them! I love how you put dots on that heart. It really changes it, doesn't it?

Corinna
Practical Scrappers

Post a Comment