Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My New Favorite Layout

I started with such sweet pictures of Adelyn, my niece, and their grandmother (Lala) wearing big girly hats and this great paper from My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary line, then added it to the fun sketch from the Design Dollies challenge... out came my new favorite page! I made my own embellishment flowers, by free hand cutting nesting circles... crumbling them in my hand, inking the sides, stacking them, and then sticking a button in the middle.
Here is my big one. You can see how the flowers mimic the back ground paper.

If you have girls to scrap, you really need this paper!


And if you have great photos and great paper... you have to visit Design Dollies and checkout their creative sketches! It is also inspiring to see how other girls interpret the sketch.












3 comments:

Erin K said...

I love the hat pic! The layout looks awesome of course. And I really love the handmade paper flowers. Sounds simple enough. I'll have to try it.

Allison said...

Very cute! You really go all out on your pages and it shows!

LaLa said...

great page, my talented daughter.

Post a Comment