Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Everything

So, I printed of this picture I just love of Adam and I knew wanted to use the words to our current family favorite song, "Alright" by Darius Rucker... lucky for me that the sketch from Sketchy Thursday is a one pic LO!
I typed (um copy and pasted) the words of the song several times in a word document to make the background square... then printed my favorite line again on kraft paper for the sub title.


I used a stamp from KI to make the pattern on the yellow paper and was very happy with this technique... I will be doing this again!


One of my favorite embellishments right now is twine... I just love that stuff!







4 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Hey, Kristy! This is so pretty! LOVE your little, layered flowers with the twine leaves! Genius! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a sweet comment! Hugs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee that photo, the flowers and the colors! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Yeager said...

First of all, I LOVE the title of your blog! :) That photo is too cute and it is such a great page! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

Allison said...

Again, a fabulous job!! You are one talented scrapper!!

Post a Comment