Thursday, June 9, 2011

What a Steal!

I am not a regular shopper at Big Lot's... only because I am not even a regular shopper these days. But, I went in this week to pick up shelf paper and hit the mother load of scrapbook deals!! They had so much great stuff, I popped a lollipop into both kids hands just to buy myself thinking time-lol. I made myself stick to $10 (for now), but just spent $9. I walked away with a Martha Stewart accordion 6X8 mini book in teal for $2 and it came with 36 photo corners. They also had a 6 pack of her cat's eye style inks in blues for $2. With the other $5 I got some great alphabet cling stamps. These are by Inkadinkado and are $11 on line, but mine were $2!
These two sets are from KI memories and are also on line for $11 to $12 and they were just $1.50.
Just in case you do not know Big Lots carries Basic Grey and Bazzil papers!! So next time you see their big orange sign and have a few minutes to dig out their deals, head on in... you might hit the mother load, too!

PS. Found other good things on top of my shelf paperthere, too... like bathroom rugs and washclothes for the kids new bathroom, organic cake mixes and snacks and cheap pool toys!

1 comments:

Allison said...

Wow! Way to go, Kristy! It's that thinking time that is so crucial... I am being serious too!

Post a Comment