Friday, August 6, 2010

Addy 2 months

When I saw this sketch over at Design Dollies I knew I had to make it! I just adore the sweet banner and the layers. I had Addy's 2 month pic to scrap and this great paper from Double Take that I have been saving since my birthday LAST year (thanks, Amy!) Plus, both kids were napping at the same time. It was as if the scrappin' stars were aligned! I used my acrylic stamps from Close To My Heart (Cocktail) and one of my favorite ink colors (Goldrush) for the title. A burlap flower with a button from my great grand mother attached with the best-ever glue... Zip Dry!
So for all you mommies who feel like you NEVER have time to make great layouts... copy it! And use paper you already have!

9 comments:

Teresa Jaye said...

Hi Kristy, I popped over from the Mr Linky list on Design Dollies. Your layout is absolutely gorgeous, and Addy is a beautiful girl! I adore the name of your blog too! Awesome job!

Unknown said...

Hi Kristy, Kristy here! LMAO!!!! I couldn't resist! I love how you used my sketch! And that sweet piccy is perfect! Thanks for playin with us Dollies!

Leah l'Orange said...

love this, Kristy! and the name of your blog is just perfect! :) thanks so much for playing with the Dollies - great of you to join us, and hope we'll see you again soon! :D

KarenB said...

Ooooh I love your blog name!! LOL.
Fabulous LO, I just love those colours and I'm in love with the burlap flower too :) Little Addy is just the cutest bubba!

SABRI said...

It's a so lovely layout!!! The photo is fantastic!!!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Awwwwww isn't she sweet!!!! Such a beautiful LO :)

Nicole Brenna said...

This is a wonderful... I love the soft colors and all the goodness. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing with us over at DD.

Emily said...

Too cute! Great layering and LOVE the burlap flower.

Emily said...

Seriously cute blog by the way.

Post a Comment