Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Board Book for Addy

Back in May I took a really fun class at the Arlington Scrapbook convention from "My Monster Creations". Amy the designer and owner of the company has some great board book. This one is her Peek A-Boo book. I also bought the train book, but that one is still in the works.
I loved all the bright fun papers that came in the kit. I knew right away I would make this book for Adelyn. I chose to Modge-Podge the entire book since it would be well loved and read for years.

Every flap or page has pictures of some of her favorite people.








Needless to say it was instantly her favorite book.

She especially loves the page with her Daddy on it!

I really enjoyed making this book and think it makes the perfect family keepsake or great gift for kids.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Very cute. Emily's is not so colorful and sturdy... I love yours.

Erin K said...

I love it! It turned out great!!!! It's cool that its even durable enough for a toddler to play with.

Post a Comment